Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Learning 2.0 experience has been fun.

I am glad I finally found/made the time to work on this... nothing like the last minute! My favorite part was learning about all the new ways to obtain information and to get it quickly. I like the image generators the best because I have so many pictures of my little ones that I can do fun stuff with now. Oh and of course, I could use it for work too. I also liked Flickr and LibraryThing. The most important thing about this course for me was learning to keep up with times. Sometimes I feel like I am in the loop but then I realize things move so quickly and I am not in the know with technology. I am glad I will be able to understand when people ask me about OSN or Flickr or any of the new things that are out there. It's important for work but also at home having children who will end up knowing more about computers than I do. I don't want to be the dinosaur! I hope to make the time to keep up with all that is going on because it will make things so much easier for me.

1 comment:

K said...

New follower. Looking forward to hearing more from you!
~K
kscouplacoppers.blogspot.com