Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good Googly Moogly ~ I made it to number 30 !!!

Overall, I enjoyed this program. The hardest part for me was finding the time to complete it, I'm part time. I was able to set aside some time and get it done... nothing like the last minute. I was surprised at how much is out there to discover, I thought I was relatively up to date. NOT! I would definitely participate in these programs in the future. I read other people's blogs who disagree, but I think it's important that we all keep up with the current technology. I don't think young people will want to be involved with the library if we don't stay on their level. Times change, like it or not, if we don't keep up we will be left behind! My only recommendation for these types of programs are to make them less lengthy. I feel like I got a lot of support while trying to complete this program. I'd like to send a special "shout out" to Beverli for all that she did to help me keep up and understand. It's nice to have someone (one desk away) to ask for help. Thanks, Beverli! :)

6 comments:

Cindy Hart said...

Congrats! You completed 30 things, collaborated with peers and evolved as a lifelong learner.

Teresa Choplin @ tchoplin2009(at)gmail(dot)com said...

Thanks for joining our Swimmin' by Sunday Hop! I'm following you now!
Please make sure to follow all 3 host!

Unknown said...

New follower from blog hop!
~K
bigklittlea.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hi there from thebabybottomline.com ...trying to follow you.. don't see your GFC?

Jeni said...

Thank you for following www.simplystatedcreative.blogspot.com :o) Returning the Blog Hop Love!

Jeni said...

PS: I'm from Va Beach too! Small world! :o)